Shipping & Returns
All warranties are handled and processed by the product manufacture. Zurcher Equipment will often help negotiate with the manufacture on your behalf, however the final terms and conditions of the product manufacture (unless special considerations apply) is what Zurcher Equipment will facilitate.
If Your Products Arrived Damaged:
Before contacting Zurcher Equipment please call the carrier that delivered your package within 24 hours of receipt. Zurcher cannot accept responsibility for damage incurred after a customer has signed for delivered products in good condition.
- Products must be returned within 30 days of receipt for refund or exchange.
- Products must be unused and in new condition or defective to be returned. There may be a 25% restocking fee for products that do not meet these conditions.
- Products must be Complete and in original packaging
- Factory shipped products may be subject to a 25% restock fee.
- Factory shipped products require approval from the manufacturer and are not returned directly to Zurcher.
- Refunds are for the cost of the products only. Shipping fees will be deducted from the overall refund amount.
- Gas and diesel-powered products cannot be returned to Zurcher once they have been gassed or oiled. If they have been gassed or oiled they need to be taken to an authorized service center for repair which may be covered under warranty.
- Non-returnable items: Chemicals, Wheel Service Equipment, Lifts & Racks, Electronic Sensors, Electronic Media, Software Updates
Products purchased online, by phone or catalog may be returned at your local Zurcher Distribution Center. To expedite your return at the DC, be sure to bring your packing slip, order #, OR valid return authorization number (obtained through our customer service department) with you along with your product for return.
Call Customer Care for a return authorization number.
Call Customer Care at 800-781-6162 Customer Care hours are 9:00AM - 5:00PM CT, Mon - Fri
Email us to receive a return authorization number.
We respond to over 90% of all email messages within 24 hours, Monday - Friday, excluding holidays. firstname.lastname@example.org
Repackage and relabel.
Refer to the return form printed on your invoice, and write down the return authorization number in the space provided. Use the return form as a new shipping label. Apply it to the original box or use a sturdy substitute to ship products. You may choose whichever shipping carrier you wish.
*Zurcher Equipment retains the exclusive and sole right as to whether an item may be returned, exchanged or order cancelled.
Cancelling an order:
Zurcher Tire thus encourages customers to use caution when placing an order, as once placed the order cannot be cancelled, nor the item returned or exchanged unless Zurcher Tire expressly consents. In order to obtain a refund or exchange, prior approval must be given Zurcher Tire, Inc.